Platform Engineers to Nordic IT!
We are now looking for two employees for our Platform and Tools team who will focus on building and maintaining our developer toolbox (IDP) which will be used by all our development teams. In your work, you will have to work according to SAFe and SCRUM both in maintenance, management and very experimental.
If you are a person who has a great interest in digital transformation, you should apply to us at PostNord Strålfors, Nordic IT. If you are attracted to working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment in one of the Nordic region's leading companies in digital communication, we can be right match for each other!
What are you going to do?
- Assist and support development teams with management and maintenance of our developer toolbox
- Assist with knowledge about kubernetes and OpenShift towards the development teams so that they can consume the services that are available in the best way in their work
- Participate in and develop guidelines on, among other things, working methods, strategies and life cycle management that have to do with the development team's work
Who are you?
You are an outgoing, curious, and driven team player who has ability to establish positive relationships with people around you. You are responsible, structured and have a great interest in programming, new technology and problem solving.
Although great focus is on your personality, we are happy to see that you have the following skills:
- Developer basically and likes to work with new technology
- Good knowledge of Git, Jenkins, Ansible, kubernetes, Docker
- Competence and experience in linux administration, REST APIs and has worked according to DevOp's principles before
- Good communication skills in English (both orally and writing). Communication skills in Finnish or Swedish is considered an advantage.
It is also an advantage if you have knowledge of Azure, Openshift, 3scale, Elasticsearch.
What do we offer you?
With us, you get to work in a creative environment with experienced colleagues where you will have great opportunities to influence future decisions. Strålfors is a flexible workplace with a culture that is characterized by openness, caring and good communication. You will collaborate with several different teams that work with communication-oriented services that enable communication in the B2B and B2C segment, and therefore face exciting technical challenges that are both stimulating and educational. In addition to this, Strålfors offers various benefits with the aim of safeguarding the health and well-being of our employees.
We offer a hybrid solution with work on-site and from home.
If this sounds interesting to you, we look forward to your application!
For more information about the company, the job, and the recruitment process, please contact (in Finnish or English) Tiina Leskinen (Head of HR & communications): firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for the position quickly, the place will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found.
Please write your CV and application in English and include your salary request. We accept applications only through our electronic recruitment system.